- Why Choose Us?
Mice can occupy any home, and these Ultra Power Mouse Traps are guaranteed to kill mice fast and in a traditional way. With a spring loaded bar that will kill the mouse instantly, it is the perfect alternative to traditional mouse traps. Easy to set up and dispose.
- Easy to use - place the bait, turn trap handle & dispose
- Humane - kills mouse in traditional way, with spring loaded bar that will kill the mouse instantly
- Deep bait tray which makes it suitable for all types of bait
- Simple 'one-touch-to-set' trap setting
- Trap clicks open for easy disposal and can be reused
These Ultra Power Mouse Traps, featuring a simple one-touch-to-set trap setting, is suitable for all types of baits. The one-touch mouse trap is effective at trapping and killing mice - just press and set. It comes with a deep bait tray that will allow you to use a variety of baits, such as bananas, cheese, bread or sweets.
This product is eligible for Standard Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- National Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- CH, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Platinum Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR & M Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £6.99.
* Select postcodes only:
CW4, CW6, CW7, CW8, CW9, CW10
SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK7, SK8, SK9
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise