- Why Choose Us?
The Orthos Latex has 3 rows of side stitched borders, increasing the edge-to-edge support. This mattress also has air vents to aid moisture and heat management, as well as handles to aid movement when required.
This Hypnos mattress features layers of natural fillings, all added by hand. The surface layer is Talalay Latex, which will create the feeling of absolute comfort as well as perfect support. Latex is used because it is completely natural (and should not be mistaken for Memory Foam). Latex also remains cool and dry, and is hypo-allergenic. Furthermore, dustmites cannot survive on Latex. Latex does not require heat to soften, and will therefore mould to the body's contours instantly and perfectly, preventing pressure points from forming.
The Orthos Latex boasts the superb ReActive Spring Unit. This innovative Spring offers supreme comfort without compromising on support. To collapse a normal spring, you would simply continue applying the same amount of pressure. This means that other bed manufacturers have to use a firm spring to create a supportive bed and resist the application of pressure - this compromises comfort. With a Hypnos Spring, there are pressure thresholds ("Turns"). These thresholds mean that more and more pressure is required to collapse the spring completely (10 Turns = 10 Thresholds). The outer Turns of the spring will not require much energy to compress, but more and more energy is required to collapse the Spring completely. In short, a Hypnos Spring will be soft when it needs to be and firm when it needs to be - no compromise.
- Hand Made.
- Natural Fillings.
- Latex, Cashmere, Teased Hair.
- ReActive 10 Turn Spring System.
- 3 Rows of Side Stitched Borders.
- Silver Infused Belgian Damask cover material.
- Breather Vents and Handles.
- Available in Firm or Extra Firm.
- 10 Year Guarantee.
- Single: Depth: 25-30cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 25-30cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 25-30cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- European Kingsize: Depth: 25-30cm X Width: 160cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Depth: 25-30cm X 25-30cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Kingsize Zip & linked: Depth: 25-30cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & linked: Depth: 25-30cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Emperor: Zip & linked: Depth: 25-30cm X Width: 200cm X Length: 200cm
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £4.95 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (5-10 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £20
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Finance available on orders over £250
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise