- Why Choose Us?
The TH-HA 2000/1 hot air gun is a powerful tool which provides good service to DIY enthusiasts on jobs involving the removal of old lacquer and paint, the fitting of plastic tubes, and much more besides. There are two power settings to adjust the temperature and air rate to the particular requirements. Four nozzles are included for optimum adjustment of the TH-HA 2000/1 hot air gun to the particular task. There is also a paint scraper for expert removal of lacquer and paint residues from surfaces. Built-in overheating protection and the stable base ensure maximum safety, making the hot air gun suitable for stationary applications as well. The hot air gun can be quickly placed into the practical transport and storage case for safe keeping.
- High-power hot air gun, 2 power settings
- 2 temperature and air flow settings
- Stable base, suitable for stationary applications as well
- Overheating protection for safe operation
- Large range of accessories for great versatility
- Incl. paint scraper and four nozzles
- Supplied in practical case
- Mains supply 230/240 V | 50 Hz
- Power 2000 W
- Temperature at setting 1 350 °C
- Temperature at setting 2 550 °C
- Airflow rate at setting 1 300 L/min
- Airflow rate at setting 2 500 L/min
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- National Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- CH, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Platinum Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR & M Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £6.99.
* Select postcodes only:
CW4, CW6, CW7, CW8, CW9, CW10
SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK7, SK8, SK9
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise