- Why Choose Us?
This mattress has been designed to offer a soft feel, but not without support. 2000 Pocket Springs, on two layers, will support the body precisely, the foam on top will add a cushion of luxury on which to sleep.
he blend of materials used in the Melody mattress make it an absolute joy to fall into. Comforting your body and providing everything you need for a restful and healthy night’s sleep so you can take on anything. Choose a deeper or shallow divan with the option of drawer storage or shallower divan with legs. You can also choose your fabric colour and drawer options.
The Slumberland Melody mattress has a double decker spring system, with 2 layers of springs working in harmony to offer comfort and support. The core later of 667 springs acts to give the foundation to the mattress, a strong, supportive layer of Pocket Springs that ensure you will get the support required, no matter your size or frame. There is then a layer of 1320 min-Pocket Springs, that are more delicate and precise. These smaller springs add the comfort to the mattress, providing a level of support tailored towards a softer than average feel.
As pressure is applied to a pocket spring, it will move up and down like a piston, conforming to the contours of the body, and relieving pressure points that cause the aches and pains some people awake with. These springs are in their own fabric pocket, and cannot disturb neighbouring springs and therefore the support they offer is very precise, focused on a specific area. Furthermore, as these springs cannot influence one another, there is minimal disturbance across the mattress as a whole, meaning you're unlikely to disrupt a partner's sleep by moving.
This is a no-turn mattress, only requiring rotation once per Season (although we recommend this is done more often for the first few weeks after we deliver). The mattress has breather vents on the sides (the red Slumberland logos) and a very clever cover material.
- 2000 Pocket Springs.
- 667 Core Springs.
- 1320 Mini Springs.
- 9cm Affinity Foam.
- 3D Foam Construction.
- Soft Support.
- Pressure Sensitive.
- Full Breathability.
- Smart Cover Fabric.
- Actipro Infused Cover.
- No-Turn Mattress.
- 8 Year Guarantee.
- Mattress Depth: 29cm
- Single: Depth: 29cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Small Double: Depth: 29cm X Width: 120cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 29cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 29cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Depth: 29cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £4.95 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (5-10 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £20
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Finance available on orders over £250
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise