- Why Choose Us?
Built around an impressive 2750 Pocket Spring unit, the Slumberland Grace mattress has a supportive yet very comfortable feel. Whilst we've rated as a Medium, this mattress is hard to sum up with one number / rating. The mattress is wonderfully comfortable, bordering on the luxurious, yet it does not compromise on support, ensuring the body maintains perfect posture at all times, preventing pressure points from forming, which causes those early morning aches and pains.
This mattress has a clever 3 layer spring unit. At the core there is a 667 Pocket Spring layer that does the hard work. This layer supports the mattress and the body(s) above it, and ensures there is always support on offer. Above this foundation layer, there is 2 more layers of smaller, mini-Pocket Springs that fine tune the performance of the mattress. Those layers are more delicate than the foundation layer, but still blend support with comfort. All 3 layers work in harmony to ensure the body gets a very accurate and comfortable level of support at all times.
A Pocket Spring will move up and down like a piston as weight is applied, compressing as the body's weight exerts itself. This effect means the body receives the support it needs, when and where it is needed. These springs are also in their own pockets of fabric, which prevents them from disturbing one another and also limits the interference between partners using the bed.
- 2750 Pocket Springs.
- 667 Core Springs.
- 2083 Mini Springs.
- 12cm Affinity Foam.
- 3D Foam Construction.
- Medium Support.
- Pressure Sensitive.
- Full Breathability.
- Smart Cover Fabric.
- Actipro Infused Cover.
- No-Turn Mattress.
- 8 Year Guarantee.
- Mattress Depth: 29cm
- Single: Depth: 29cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Small Double: Depth: 29cm X Width: 120cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 29cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 29cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Depth: 29cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £4.95 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (5-10 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £20
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Finance available on orders over £250
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise