- Why Choose Us?
The core spring system in this mattress is a 667 Affinity Core Pocket Spring unit. This supportive system has a firmer gauge spring, designed to support the mattress above it as well and give the body the support it needs. Each Pocket Spring will move up and down like a piston as weight is applied, and as these springs are not linked, they will not be effected by the surrounding springs. This means the support is very accurate and efficient.
Above the core layer of springs is a double layer of mini-Pocket Springs, which are made of a slightly softer gauge of wire, but are still a firmer feel. Again, each spring will act like a piston to support a precise area of the body. This means that the body's contours are mirrored and good posture is promoted, which ensures a good nights sleep and prevents aches and pains in the morning.
The sleeping surface of the Slumberland Paradise is an 8cm deep layer of Affinity Foam. This foam is made to a slightly higher density that other foams, to ensure the support of this mattress remains and that the firmness is not compromised. The foam will mould to the body's contours with absolute precision. This layer further enhances the support offered and results in wonderfully supportive and unique feel.
- Triple Spring System.
- 667 Firm Foundation Springs.
- 2333 Mini Pocket Springs..
- 8cm High Density Memory Foam.
- No Turn Mattress.
- Affinitex Smart Cover.
- Mattress Depth: 32cm.
- 8 Year Guarantee.
- Single: Depth: 32cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Small Double: Depth: 32cm X Width: 120cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 32cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 32cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Depth: 32cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £4.95 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (5-10 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £20
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Finance available on orders over £250
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise