- Why Choose Us?
A low build, solvent-borne translucent to low satin woodstain that can be used both as a base stain and as a finishing coat.
It can be used as a finishing coat on exterior softwood and hardwood substrates such as cladding, fascias, soffits, rough sawn timber and fencing.
As a base stain, Cetol HLS plus is readily absorbed into timber to provide a sound base for finishing coats. It can be used alone as a system on cladding, decking and garden furniture or as a base stain before the application of Cetol Filter 7 plus or Cetol THB plus on windows and doors.
However it should not be used alone as a finish for hardwood timbers.
This product is a Local Delivery product.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- National Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £9
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £9
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- CH*, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR* & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Platinum Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH*, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR* & M Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £9.
* Select postcodes only:
SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK7, SK8, SK9
BL3, BL4, BL5
CH2, CH41 to CH49, CH60 to CH66,
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise