- Why Choose Us?
The Sealy Pearl Ortho mattress is part of the Sealy Posturepedic Ortho Collection - it is a traditionally hand tufted mattress which features Sealy's Zero Deflection spring system and memory foam upholstery filling for superb support and comfort.
The Sealy Pearl Ortho mattress contains the Zero Deflection spring system, an extremely firm sleep system which is built to absorb both weight and movement, with no buckling or bulging, which offers a firm sleeping surface that will remain consistent across the entire surface of the mattress. Sealy edge guard offers a strong and supportive mattress perimeter so that you can sleep right up to the edge of the sleeping surface and still be supported.
The upholstery filling of the Sealy Pearl Ortho mattress is made from visco-elastic memory foam which aids spinal alignment. Memory foam will soften with reaction to body heat, it is also touch sensitive and moulds to the shape of the body quickly, returning to its original shape once the pressure is removed. Sealy Edge Guard gives edge to edge support, enabling the sleeper to sleep right up to the edge of the mattress.
The Sealy Pearl Ortho mattress incorporates Sealy Smart Fibres; it is covered with Tencel, a beautifully soft fabric that is eco-friendly and helps keep you cool and dry, and Purotex, for the elimination of house dust mites.
- Highly supportive, consistently firm orthopaedic mattress
- Zero Deflection spring system - used for the very firmest of Sealy's mattresses
- Traditionally hand tufted for enhanced support and stability
- Built to provide higher support and greater durability - also suitable for those of larger statures
- Sealy Adaptive technology keeps you cool and refreshed all through the night
- Sealy's Edge Guard reinforces the mattress edges to provide a highly stable, supportive sleeping environment
- Edge-to-Edge support: enabling you to sleep right up to the edge!
- Designed in conjunction with leading orthopaedic surgeons and scientists
- Complete with innovative Tencel cover fabric for freshness
- Mattress Depth : 28cm
- 10 Year Warranty
- Single: Depth: 28cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 28cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 28cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & Link: Depth: 28cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5.
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service
- CH, WA, WN, SK9, PR8-9 & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Two-Man Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH, WA, WN, PR8-9’ Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £5.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise