- Why Choose Us?
The Sealy Pearl Ortho bed is part of the Posturepedic Ortho Collection of beds - the Posturepedic Ortho range is a range of firmer feeling beds from Sealy designed to support people of above average stature or give a firm feeling bed for people that prefer a firm feel, this particular model has Sealy’s zero deflection spring giving you consistant support acorss the whole sleeping surface.
The Sealy Pearl Ortho bed contains the Sealy Posturetech ZD spring system, an extremely firm sleep system which is built to absorb both weight and movement, with no buckling or bulging, which offers a firm sleeping surface that will remain consistent across the entire surface of the mattress. Sealy edge guard offers a strong and supportive mattress perimeter so that you can sleep right up to the edge of the sleeping surface and still be supported.
The Sealy Pearl Ortho bed incorporates Sealy Smart Fibres; it is covered with Tencel, a beautifully soft fabric that is eco-friendly and helps keep you cool and dry. The Pearl Ortho bed is also endorsed by Allergy UK for the reduction of house dust mites.
- Traditional hand tufted mattress with Edge Guard for enhanced stability
- Zero Deflection spring system, used on Sealy's firmest beds
- Consistently high support across the entire sleeping surface
- Enhanced durability and support, especially for those of above average stature
- Anti-dustmite - creating the perfect sleeping environment for those who are allergic
- Innovative Sealy Adaptive technology for a comfortably cool night's sleep
- Tencel Cover for optimum moisture management, enabling a constant body temperature
- White platform top divan base works in harmony with the mattress
- Sealy Edge Guard, a dense foam construction around the perimeter of the spring unit: for edge-to-edge support so you can sleep right up to the edge of the mattress
- Designed in conjunction with leading orthopaedic surgeons and scientists
- Mattress depth: 29cm (approx)
- 10 Year Warranty
- Single: Depth: 71cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 71cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 71cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & Link: Depth: 71cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £4.95 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £20. CURRENTLY FREE NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON SELECT GARDENING ITEMS INCLUDING PATIO SETS, BBQ'S, GAZEBOS & PERGOLAS, WATER FEATURES AND OUTDOOR HEATING; DISCOUNT APPLIED AT CHECKOUT. 'L' POSTCODES ARE NEXT WORKING DAY. WA, WN, CH & PR POSTCODES WILL BE 2-3 WORKING DAYS.
- Standard Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £4.95.
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise