- Why Choose Us?
The Sealy Pearl Luxury bed is a brand new model for the new 2014/15 Posturepedic Collection of beds by Sealy, this specific Luxury model has a deep pillow top layer filled with Sealy's soft white Tencel Fibres and Smart fibres giving the ultimate in temperature and allergy control. Built upon the Posturetech 620 spring system giving progressive zonal support for correct alignment of the back.
The Sealy Pearl Luxury divan set contains Sealy's unique Posture Tech 620 spring system that ensures an even weight distribution for the sleeper. Sealy's Posturetech spring system has zones of firmer springs which offer support in areas which need it most such as the lumbar and shoulder areas effectively relieving pressure build up and aiding correct alignment of the spine. The progressive tension of the Posturetech spring will support any sleeper at the correct height within the mattress regardless of stature and shape.
This Luxury model within the Posturepedic collection has a large cushion layer containing Sealy’s white fibre filling, both Tencel and Smart Fibres. The deep pillow top gives a soft to the touch feel and is micro quilted to keep the fillings firmly in place. Without comprising on the support from the Posturepedic 620 spring system still giving a medium supportive feel.
This Sealy mattress features Sealy Smart Fibres with Tencel, a beautifully soft fabric which helps keep you cool and dry. The Pearl Luxury is then topped with Sealy's new Adaptive cover which responds to the sleepers body temperature accelerating moisture wicking and effectively regulating sleeping temperature.
The base of this Sealy bed features Sealy's platform top base offering perfect support for the Posturetech spring system and giving a medium feel. Available with multiple storage options including new end drawer.
- PostureTech spring system
- Pillow top comfort layer
- Comfort Rating: Medium
- Eco-friendly Tencel fibres help keep you cool and dry.
- Sealy Smart Fibres provide a Cool, Fresh, Dry and Hypoallergenic sleeping environment.
- Mattress Depth : 29cm
- Base Depth: 34cm - excluding castors
- 10 Year Warranty
- Single: Depth: 68cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 68cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 68cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & Link: Depth: 68cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Platinum Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- National Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- CH, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Platinum Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR & M Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £6.99.
* Select postcodes only:
CW4, CW6, CW7, CW8, CW9, CW10
SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK7, SK8, SK9
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise