- Why Choose Us?
The Sealy Pearl Latex mattress features natural innergetic latex as its main comfort filling as it offers unparalleled pressure point relief with a quick push back response. Unlike foams, latex responds instantly to the sleepers movements which means that natural turning during the night does not mean waking yourself or your partner meaning a deeper, better quality nights sleep. Latex is well known for its resilience and will always revert to its original shape for a long lasting mattress backed up with Sealy's 10 year guarantee.
The Sealy Pearl Latex mattress is a Sealy Posturepedic Collection mattress that consists of the patented Posturetech 660 Response spring system to give great progressive support and correct alignment of the spine. A deep fill of innergetic latex offers push back support, fantastic comfort and pressure point relief.
The Sealy Pearl Latex mattresS contains Sealy's unique Posture Tech 660 spring system that ensures an even weight distribution for the sleeper. Sealy's Posturetech spring system has zones of firmer springs which offer support in areas which need it most such as the lumbar and shoulder areas effectively relieving pressure build up and aiding correct alignment of the spine. The progressive tension of the Posturetech spring will support any sleeper at the correct height within the mattress regardless of stature and shape.
This Sealy mattress features Sealy Smart Fibres with Tence, a beautifully soft fabric which helps keep you cool and dry. The Pearl Latex is then topped with Sealy's new Adaptive cover Which responds to the sleepers body temperature accelerating moisture wicking and effectively regulating sleeping temperature.
- PostureTech spring system
- Features Innergetic Latex
- Comfort Rating: Medium
- Eco-friendly Tencel fibres help keep you cool and dry.
- Sealy Edge Guard provides edge-to-edge support
- Mattress Depth : 28cm
- 10 Year Warranty
- Single: Depth: 28cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 28cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 28cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & Link: Depth: 28cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £4.95 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (5-10 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £20
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Finance available on orders over £250
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise