- Why Choose Us?
The comfort layer within Sealy's Pearl Geltex mattress has a deep 4cm layer of an innovative new Geltex that reacts almost instantly to your movements. The quick response of the Geltex is achieved with its open celled construction which lets air flow through freely the cells, this also greatly improves the breathability of the mattress for a clean and fresh sleeping experience. Having a material that responds to your movements quickly is necessary to let you turn freely during the night without disturbing you own or your partners sleep pattern.
The Sealy Pearl Geltex mattress is part of the Sealy Posturepedic Collection and consists of the patented Posturetech 660 Response spring system to give great support and alignment of the spine. A deep 4cm layer of Geltex makes for a fantastic comfort layer and ensures that hips and shoulders are properly supported.
The Sealy Pearl Geltex mattress contains Sealy's unique Posture Tech 660 spring system that ensures an even weight distribution for the sleeper. Sealy's Posturetech spring system has zones of firmer springs which offer support in areas which need it most such as the lumbar and shoulder areas effectively relieving pressure points and aiding proper spinal alignment.
This Sealy mattress features Sealy Smart Fibres with Tencel, a beautifully soft fabric which helps keep you cool and dry. The Pearl Geltex is then topped with Sealy's new Adaptive cover which responds to the sleepers body temperature accelerating moisture wicking and effectively regulating sleeping temperature.
- PostureTech Response Spring Unit
- 4cm Geltex comfort layer
- Comfort Rating: Medium
- Eco-friendly Tencel fibres help keep you cool and dry.
- Sealy Smart Fibres provide a Cool, Fresh, Dry and Hypoallergenic sleeping environment.
- Mattress Depth: 28cm
- 10 Year Warranty
- Single: Depth: 28cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 28cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 28cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & Link: Depth: 28cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5.
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service
- CH, WA, WN, SK9, PR8-9 & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Two-Man Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH, WA, WN, PR8-9’ Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £5.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise