- Why Choose Us?
The Sealy Pearl Geltex bed is a brand new model for the new 2014/15 Posturepedic Collection of beds by Sealy, The Pearl Geltex bed consists of the patented Posturetech 660 Response spring system to give great support and alignment of the spine. A deep 4cm layer of Geltex makes for a fantastic comfort layer and ensures that hips and shoulders are properly supported.
The Sealy Pearl Geltex divan set contains Sealy's unique Posture Tech 660 spring system that ensures an even weight distribution for the sleeper. Sealy's Posturetech spring system has zones of firmer springs which offer support in areas which need it most such as the lumbar and shoulder areas effectively relieving pressure points and aiding proper spinal alignment.
The comfort layer within Sealy's Pearl Geltex bed is a deep 4cm layer of an innovative new type of memory foam that reacts almost instantly to your movements. The quick response of the Geltex is achieved with its open celled construction which lets air flow through freely the cells, this also greatly improves the breathability of the mattress for a clean and fresh sleeping experience. Having a material that responds to your movements quickly is necessary to let you turn freely during the night without disturbing you own or your partners sleep pattern.
This Sealy mattress features Sealy Smart Fibres with Tencel, a beautifully soft fabric which helps keep you cool and dry. The Pearl Geltex is then topped with Sealy's new Adaptive cover which responds to the sleepers body temperature accelerating moisture wicking and effectively regulating sleeping temperature.
The base of this Sealy bed features Sealy's platform top base offering perfect support for the Posturetech spring system and giving a medium feel. Available witt multiple storage options including new end drawer.
- PostureTech Response Spring Unit
- 4cm Geltex comfort layer
- Comfort Rating: Medium
- Eco-friendly Tencel fibres help keep you cool and dry.
- Sealy Smart Fibres provide a Cool, Fresh, Dry and Hypoallergenic sleeping environment.
- Mattress Depth: 28cm
- Base Depth: 34cm - excluding castors
- 10 Year Warranty
- Single: Depth: 67cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 67cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 67cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & Link: Depth: 67cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £4.95 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £20. CURRENTLY FREE NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON SELECT GARDENING ITEMS INCLUDING PATIO SETS, BBQ'S, GAZEBOS & PERGOLAS, WATER FEATURES AND OUTDOOR HEATING; DISCOUNT APPLIED AT CHECKOUT. 'L' POSTCODES ARE NEXT WORKING DAY. WA, WN, CH & PR POSTCODES WILL BE 2-3 WORKING DAYS.
- Standard Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £4.95.
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise