- Why Choose Us?
The Sealy Jubilee Latex mattress is from the Posturepedic Anniversary Collection of mattresses, celebrating Sealy's 60 years in production with their Posturepedic mattresses. The Sealy Jubilee Latex mattress has a zoned construction incorporating latex for push back support, it also has edge guard for total edge to edge support.
The Sealy Jubilee Latex mattress is upholstered with a deep layer of natural Innergetic latex, Innergetic latex offers excellent temperature and moisture regulation, latex is perceived as neither too warm nor too cold. More than ensuring its natural resilience, the open cell structure of latex also promotes constant air circulation, is naturally anti-bacterial and resistant to mould and dustmites.
The Sealy Jubilee Latex mattress features Sealy’s Posturepedic Posture Tech 620 spring unit, which is a revolutionary push back support system that is designed to distribute weight away from the heaviest parts of our bodies, relieving pressure where it’s concentrated the most.
Sealy Edge Guard gives edge to edge support, enabling the sleeper to sleep right up to the edge of the mattress. All mattresses in the Sealy Anniversary Collection incorporate Sealy Smart Fibres they are covered with Tencel, a beautifully soft fabric that is eco-friendly and helps keep you cool and dry, and Purotex, for the elimination of house dust mites.
- Weight responsive Sealy Posture Tech springs
- Micro-quilted mattress with knitted fabric
- Eco-friendly Tencel fibres help keep you cool and dry.
- Features Innergetic Latex
- Sealy Edge Guard provides edge-to-edge support
- Mattress Depth: 30cm
- 10 Year Warranty
- Single: Depth: 30cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 30cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 30cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & Link: Depth: 30cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5.
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service
- CH, WA, WN, SK9, PR8-9 & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Two-Man Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH, WA, WN, PR8-9’ Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £5.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise