- Why Choose Us?
The Sealy Jubilee Latex bed is part of Posturepedic Anniversary Collection of beds, celebrating 60 years of orthopaedically correct Posturepedic design with Sealy. The Sealy Jubilee Latex has a zoned construction incorporating latex for push back support, it also has edge guard for total edge to edge support.
The Sealy Jubilee latex divan set contains Sealy's unique Posture Tech 620 spring system that ensures an even weight distribution for the sleeper. Sealy's Posturetech spring system has zones of firmer springs which offer support in areas which need it most such as the lumbar and shoulder areas effectively relieving pressure build up and aiding correct alignment of the spine. The progressive tension of the Posturetech spring will support any sleeper at the correct height within the mattress regardless of stature and shape.
The Sealy Jubilee Latex Anniversary Collection divan set is upholstered with a deep layer of natural Innergetic latex, Innergetic latex offers excellent temperature and moisture regulation, latex is perceived as neither too warm nor too cold. More than ensuring its natural resilience, the open cell structure of latex also promotes constant air circulation, is naturally anti-bacterial and resistant to mould and dustmites.
Sealy Edge Guard gives edge to edge support, enabling the sleeper to sleep right up to the edge of the mattress. All beds in the Sealy Anniversary Collection incorporate Sealy Smart Fibres they are covered with Tencel, a beautifully soft fabric that is eco-friendly and helps keep you cool and dry, and Purotex, for the elimination of house dust mites.
This item will require requires some self assembly, headboard and accessories are extra. The divan base is available to order in a choice of caramel, expresso, pewter and aubergine fabric with a choice of drawer options.
- Weight responsive Sealy Posture Tech springs
- Micro-quilted mattress with knitted fabric
- Eco-friendly Tencel fibres help keep you cool and dry.
- Features Innergetic Latex
- Sealy Edge Guard provides edge-to-edge support
- Mattress Depth: 30cm
- Divan base depth: 34cm excluding castors
- 10 Year Warranty
- Single: Depth: 72cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 72cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 72cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & Link: Depth: 72cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £5.
- Standard Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £5
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise