- Why Choose Us?
The Sealy Plush Charisma 1400 mattress is taken from the Sealy Pocket Collection by Sealy Posturepedic, with multiple zones of motion and weight responsive pocket springs helping to provide Zonal Support and total spinal alignment, allowing you to sleep undisturbed.
The Sealy Plush Charisma 1400 mattress contains a total of 1400 individually pocketed springs, pocket springs are smaller springs which are housed in individual fabric pockets, allowing them to function independently of one another, this means that there is very little transfer of movement from one sleeping partner to another, a vast improvement when compared to an open coil unit.
The Sealy Plush Charisma mattress is upholstered with a deep layer of pressure relieving memory foam, memory foam, or 'visco elastic' can facilitate good blood circulation and contribute towards muscle relaxation. Memory foam mattresses are hypo-allergenic with anti-microbial properties and are generally completely free from dust mites throughout their life, perfect for allergy sufferers. The final touch on the Sealy Plush Charisma mattress features Sealy Smart Fibres with Tencel, a ground breaking eco-friendly fabric with natural cooling properties that help maintain body temperature and Purotex for the elimination of house mites. The enhanced underside of the mattress prevents slippage and movement on slatted bases making them ideal for use with all bedsteads.
- Micro-Quilted mattress with Memory Foam filling and 1400 pocket springs
- 1400 Individually Pocketed Springs
- Deep Layer of Pressure Relieving Memory Foam
- Tencel Cooling Smart Fibre
- Non-Slip Underside for Use on Bedsteads
- Micro-quilted Knitted Fabric
- Eco-Friendly Tencel Fibre Cover
- Non Turn Mattress
- Mattress Depth: 26cm
- 5 Year Warranty
- Single: Depth: 26cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 26cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 26cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & Link: Depth: 26cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £5.
- Standard Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £5
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise