- Why Choose Us?
The Sealy Nostromo 1400 bed is part of the Pocket Platinum Ortho Collection by Sealy, featuring multiple zones of motion and weight responsive pocket springs which helps to provide total spinal alignment and offer superb Zonal Support. Sealy's patented Unicase design surrounds the springs for total edge-to-edge support, topped with a deep layer of Innergetic latex for outstanding comfort.
The Sealy Nostromo Divan Set features 1400 individually pocketed springs with firmer support zones to ensure that your hips and shoulders sink in where needed for a unique feel and support. Pocket springs are smaller springs which are housed in individual fabric pockets, allowing them to function independently of one another, profiling to the shape of your body to reduce pressure points, offering a far superior support system to an open coil divan set. The Sealy Unicase system encases the pocket spring unit to provide superb support and to reinforce the sides of the mattress, absorbing weight around the entire perimeter, increasing the life expectancy of the mattress.
This item will require requires some self assembly, headboard and accessories are extra. The divan base is available to order in a choice of caramel, expresso, pewter and aubergine fabric with a choice of drawer options.
The Ottoman beds are simple to open. Powerful gas-lift hydraulics raise the entire mattress to give superb access, and lowering it again is just as easy – simply push it down. Manufactured from high quality, durable materials, the base units are extremely sturdy and have amazing storage capacity.
- 1400 Pocket Springs
- Features Innergetic Latex
- Comfort Rating: Gentle
- Eco-friendly Tencel fibres help keep you cool and dry.
- Sealy Smart Fibres provide a Cool, Fresh, Dry and Hypoallergenic sleeping environment.
- Mattress Depth : 29cm
- Base depth: 34cm (excluding castors)
- 5 Year Warranty
- Double: Height: 68cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Height: 68cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & Link: Height: 68cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5.
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service
- CH, WA, WN, SK9, PR8-9 & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Two-Man Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH, WA, WN, PR8-9’ Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £5.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise