- Why Choose Us?
The Sealy Antonio mattress is brand new to Sealy's Pocket Collection of mattresses, featuring 1300 pocketed springs and a deep layer of Sealy Geltex - the latest in materials to offer fantastic support and keep you cool during the night.
The Sealy Antonio mattress features Sealy Geltex which offers all the pressure relief that you would find in a 'spring free' memory foam mattress combined with all the support you would expect from a Sealy mattress. Sealy Geltex is a unique, patented gel infused foam that is quite simply the most advanced sleeping material available. It has all the pressure relieving properties of traditional memory foam but is different in two significant ways. Firstly, Sealy Geltex provides a level of 'push back' body support that memory foam lacks and has a soft, yet supportive feel akin to natural latex. Secondly, unlike either memory foam or latex, Geltex has an open cell structure that allows for far greater breathability for the sleeper, allowing body temperature to dissipate quickly and effectively for a more constant temperature during the night.
The Sealy Antonio 1300 mattress is part of the Sealy Pocket Collection of mattresses, featuring multiple zones of motion and weight responsive pocket springs which help to provide total spinal alignment and offer superb Zonal Support, whilst Sealy's patented Unicase design surrounds the springs for total edge-to-edge support, topped with a deep layer of Innergetic latex for outstanding comfort.
The Sealy Antonio 1300 mattress features 1300 individually pocketed springs with firmer support zones to ensure that your hips and shoulders sink in where needed for a unique feel and support. Pocket springs are smaller springs which are housed in individual fabric pockets, allowing them to function independently of one another, profiling to the shape of your body to reduce pressure points, offering a far superior support system to an open coil divan set. The Sealy Unicase system encases the pocket spring unit to provide superb support and to reinforce the sides of the mattress, absorbing weight around the entire perimeter, increasing the life expectancy of the mattress.
- 1300 Pocket springs
- Contains 6cm of Geltex - a gel infused foam that is the most advanced sleeping material available.
- Patented Unicase design encases the springs and prevents the mattress from sagging
- Zoned mattress construction correctly supports and aligns the spine in its natural shape, helping to reduce aches and pains
- Sealy’s Smart Fibres provide a cool, fresh, dry and hypoallergenic sleeping environment, endorsed by Allergy UK for the reduction of house dust mites
- Tencel is 100% organic and biodegradable. The natural attributes of Tencel fibres optimise the absorption of moisture with excellent cooling properties to prevent the growth of bacteria, providing you with an irritation free sleeping environment
- Adaptive Textile is an intelligent textile which responds dynamically to environmental changes like temperature and moisture, the perfect solution for cool, dry sleep
- Mattress Depth 29 cm (approx)
- 10 Year Warranty
- Single: Depth: 29cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 29cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 29cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & Link: Depth: 28cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £4.95 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (5-10 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £20
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Finance available on orders over £250
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise