- Why Choose Us?
The Sealy Casoli 1200 bed is part of Sealy's Pocket Collection of beds, featuring multiple zones of motion and weight responsive pocket springs which helps to provide total spinal alignment and offer Zonal Support, whilst Sealy's patented Unicase design surrounds the springs for total edge-to-edge support, topped with a deep layer of Innergetic latex for outstanding comfort. The Sealy Casoli 1200 is now available with free storage drawers in all standard sizes.
The Sealy Casoli divan set features 1200 individually pocketed spring, each housed in their own cloth pocket, allowing them to work independently of one another, helping the springs to profile to the shape of your body where the most pressure is exerted. The springs in this Sealy mattress are arranged in 7 zones of firmness, this means that it is firmer in some areas where greater support is needed such as the lumbar region, and softer in others, such as the shoulders and the hips. The Sealy Unicase system encases the pocket spring unit to provide superb support and to reinforce the sides of the mattress, absorbing weight around the entire perimeter, increasing the life expectancy of the mattress.
The Sealy Casoli divan set is upholstered with a deep layer of natural latex, this ensures temperature and moisture regulation are perfectly attuned to the sleeper. The good ventilation provided from using natural latex guarantees an optimal evaporation of night-time perspiration. This Sealy mattress features. Sealy Smart Fibres with Tencel, a beautifully soft fabric which helps keep you cool and dry. The base of this is a platform top boarded base which offers you a firmer platform for your mattress.
This item will require requires some self assembly, headboard and accessories are extra. The divan base is available to order in a choice of caramel, expresso, pewter and aubergine fabric with a choice of drawer options.
- 1200 pocket springs
- Latex comfort layer
- Comfort Rating: Medium
- Eco-friendly Tencel fibres help keep you cool and dry
- Sealy Smart Fibres provide a Cool, Fresh, Dry and Hypoallergenic sleeping environment.
- Mattress Depth: 28 cm
- Overall height: 68-69cm - including castors
- 10 Year Warranty
- Single: Height: 68cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Height: 68cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Height: 68cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & Link: Height: 68cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £4.95 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £20. CURRENTLY FREE NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY ON SELECT GARDENING ITEMS INCLUDING PATIO SETS, BBQ'S, GAZEBOS & PERGOLAS, WATER FEATURES AND OUTDOOR HEATING; DISCOUNT APPLIED AT CHECKOUT. 'L' POSTCODES ARE NEXT WORKING DAY. WA, WN, CH & PR POSTCODES WILL BE 2-3 WORKING DAYS.
- Standard Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £4.95.
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise