- Why Choose Us?
Richardson Sheffield Kyu 3 Piece Chef's Knife Set
Kyu knives and knife blocks encompass a unique fusion of Japanese style with Western innovation. Kyu knives feature a fluid and organic shape, which echoes the traditional Japanese bow and bring together the finest quality materials, 21st century technology and cool Japanese aesthetics.
Richardson Sheffield Kyu knives feature premium quality Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium high carbon stainless steel taper ground blades for effortless precision cutting with a Superior Rockwell hardness rating of HRC 58. Kyu knives have a 30 year guarantee and are dishwasher safe. The handle is made from ABS. It is a strong, durable production-grade thermoplastic, and they are then polished to a satin finish.
- Bringing together the finest quality, materials, 21st Century technology and the cool Japanese aesthetics.
- Molybdenum Vanadium high carbon stainless steel blade.
- Fine taper ground blade for effortless precision cutting.
- Superior Rockwell hardness rating of HRC 58.
- 30 year guarantee.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Paring knife.
- All purpose knife.
- 17.5cm Santoku Knife
This product is eligible for Standard Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- National Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- CH, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Platinum Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR & M Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £6.99.
* Select postcodes only:
CW4, CW6, CW7, CW8, CW9, CW10
SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK7, SK8, SK9
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise