- Why Choose Us?
For the more discerning chef, the Wrangler Charcoal BBQ Grill offers some smart features intended to enhance the outdoor cooking experience and make cooking that bit more enjoyable and versatile.
Much larger for a start, with a 435 square inch grilling area, the convenience of being able to add more coals without removing the entire grate makes for a much easier operation, as well as an adjustable fire grate to help with temperature control and the option of placing cooked food in the warming drawer as well as of course using it as a traditional smoker to get all the flavours the smoking chips provide.
Made from heavy duty powder coated steel and using cast iron grates, there is no doubt the Char-griller is a long lasting product.
- 435 square inch grill area
- Warming Rack
- Large round legs for support
- Easily add coals without removing the entire grate
- Temperature control thanks to the Adjustable Fire Grate: Hot-Medium-Warm
- Temperature Guage
- Double steel bottom holds in the heat and prevents burnout
- Easy access to the cooking area thanks to the hinged lid
- Wooden handle
- Fire grate holds coals off the bottom for better heat distribution
- Large wheels for easy mobility
- Easy to clean thanks to the dump ash pan
Cooking area: 52 x 50cm Dimensions: H127 x W89 x D74cm
This product is a Local Delivery product.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- National Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £9
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £9
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- CH*, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR* & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Platinum Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH*, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR* & M Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £9.
* Select postcodes only:
SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK7, SK8, SK9
BL3, BL4, BL5
CH2, CH41 to CH49, CH60 to CH66,
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise