- Why Choose Us?
The Hideaway divans offer significant increases in storage capacity compared with drawer divans. All storage areas are concealed behind beautifully upholstered deep valances, which cover the full height of the divan base. These practical and flexible pleated valances provide an exquisite tailored finish and attractive detailing, whilst ensuring easy access to stored items.
Hypnos Pillow Top Sapphire Divan Bed Match with a sprung edge divan with for additional deep comfort and support, or with the option of a solid top divan for a firmer feel. Choose either a traditional deep divan base or a modern shallow divan base alomg with storage options. There is a choice of 29 stunning colours and materials.
This Hypnos bed features three rows of side stitched borders, increasing the edge-to-edge support. This results in increased side wall strength, allowing you to comfortably use more of the mattress surface. The Sapphire also has 12 air vents, assisting the flow of air and moisture, maintaining a cool and comfortable mattress as well as increasing the life span of the bed.
The Sapphire has flag-stitched handles to aid movement when necessary, although it is a non-turn mattress. The Pillow Top Sapphire is the deepest Hypnos mattress, at just short of a foot thick. Layer upon layer of sumptuous fillings are added by hand and finished with a layer of luxurious Solotex. The alpaca adds comfort for the body instantly and perfectly, offering absolutely perfect support and comfort like no other mattress can offer.
- Hand Made.
- Hypnos ReActive Spring Unit.
- 10 ReActive Turns.
- Pillow Top layer for additional comfort.
- Solotex, Wool and Alpaca Fillings.
- Visco infused Damask cover.
- 3 Rows of Side Stitched borders.
- Mattress Depth: 30cm
- Handles and breather vents on all sides.
- Hand Tufted.
- 10 Year Guarantee.
- Single: Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- European Kingsize: Width: 160cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Kingsize Zip & linked: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & linked: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Emperor: Zip & linked: Width: 200cm X Length: 200cm
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5.
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service
- CH, WA, WN, SK9, PR8-9 & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Two-Man Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH, WA, WN, PR8-9’ Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £5.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise