- Why Choose Us?
Hypnos Pillow Top Sapphire Divan Bed Match with a sprung edge divan with for additional deep comfort and support, or with the option of a solid top divan for a firmer feel. Choose either a traditional deep divan base or a modern shallow divan base alomg with storage options. There is a choice of 29 stunning colours and materials.
This Hypnos bed features three rows of side stitched borders, increasing the edge-to-edge support. This results in increased side wall strength, allowing you to comfortably use more of the mattress surface. The Sapphire also has 12 air vents, assisting the flow of air and moisture, maintaining a cool and comfortable mattress as well as increasing the life span of the bed.
The Sapphire has flag-stitched handles to aid movement when necessary, although it is a non-turn mattress. The Pillow Top Sapphire is the deepest Hypnos mattress, at just short of a foot thick. Layer upon layer of sumptuous fillings are added by hand and finished with a layer of luxurious Solotex. The alpaca adds comfort for the body instantly and perfectly, offering absolutely perfect support and comfort like no other mattress can offer.
Available in a selection of drawer options.
- Hand Made.
- Hypnos ReActive Spring Unit.
- 10 ReActive Turns.
- Pillow Top layer for additional comfort.
- Solotex, Wool and Alpaca Fillings.
- Visco infused Damask cover.
- 3 Rows of Side Stitched borders.
- Mattress Depth: 30cm
- Handles and breather vents on all sides.
- Hand Tufted.
- 10 Year Guarantee.
- Single: Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- European Kingsize: Width: 160cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Kingsize Zip & linked: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & linked: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Emperor: Zip & linked: Width: 200cm X Length: 200cm
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £5.
- Standard Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £5
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise