- Why Choose Us?
As part of the Pillow Top Collection, the Ruby is designed to offer a supremely soft and luxurious feel. The sumptuous nature of this mattress has been likened to being enveloped in a cloud. The Pillow Top range is a relatively new line of beds from Hypnos, who have long been making incredibly high quality beds, but traditionally with a medium/firm feel. The Pillow Top mattresses have become hugely popular in a short space of time.
The Pillow Top Ruby is part of the 5 bed strong Pillow Top range, and sits close to the entry level model. Designed to offer an excellent specification for the money, the Ruby is punching well above it's weight. The Ruby is soft and comfortable, but it also contains the ReActive Spring System. This Pocket Spring unit offers a level of support that has not been offered by any manufacturer before. The spring becomes firmer as more weight is applied, and this enables the parts of the body that require more support (the hips and shoulders etc) to receive more support. This spring has 8 different pressure thresholds built into it, and as more and more energy is applied, the spring passes through these thresholds and becomes firmer. Simple, but extremely effective. This clever spring offers true orthopaedic support, even on a soft feeling bed, such as the Ruby.
As well as the natural fillings on the surface of the mattress being breathable, this bed has air vents on all sides to encourage air to pass through, further increasing the comfort and durability of the bed. As this is a no-turn mattress, the Pillow Top Ruby only requires rotation once per Season. We recommend that the mattress is rotated more often in the early stages of it's life to ensure the initial settlement phase is efficient.
- Pocket Spring.
- ReActive Spring Unit.
- 8 ReActive Turns.
- Hand Tufted.
- Natural Fillings.
- British Lambs Wool , Silk & Solotex.
- No Turn Mattress.
- Mattress Depth: 28cm.
- Breather Vents & Handles.
- 2 Rows of Side Stitched Borders.
- Single: Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- European Kingsize: Width: 160cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Kingsize Zip & linked: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & linked: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Emperor: Zip & linked: Width: 200cm X Length: 200cm
This product requires Platinum Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- National Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- CH*, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR* & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Platinum Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH*, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR* & M Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £6.99.
* Select postcodes only:
SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK7, SK8, SK9
BL3, BL4, BL5
CH2, CH41 to CH49, CH60 to CH66,
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise