- Why Choose Us?
Have you ever wondered 'what mattress do the top hotels use'? Well the Hypnos Pillow Top Pearl mattress is the domestic specification of the hugely popular pillow top hotel mattress, used in some of the UK's premier hotels. This Hypnos mattress is a new arrival, thanks to huge demand.
The Pillow Top Pearl has a 1000 Pocket Spring system at it's core, and a deep layer of natural, breathable and supremely luxurious fibre fillings on the surface.
The Hypnos Pearl may be a new arrival to the Hypnos mattress range, but it's already a huge success! Hypnos have pioneered a superb Pocket Spring system, the ReActive Spring. This spring gets firmer as more weight is applied. This clever technique sees the body get perfect support exactly where required, instantly. The ReActive spring has several thresholds of pressure, meaning the spring has been designed to have certain levels of firmness available as and when required.
The natural fillings used in this Hotel favourite include British Lambs Wool and Cotton. The loose Pillow Top layer on the surface of this mattress sees the mattress offer a wonderfully comfortable and luxurious feel. The hand applied tufts (the button like appearance on the surface) ensures this mattress is as durable as it is comfortable.
The Pillow Top Pearl boasts 2 rows of side stitched borders, and a luxurious, tactile Damask cover material. There are breather vents to moisture and heat management, further ensuring the most comfortable nights sleep possible.
- Premier Hotel Specification.
- ReActive Spring System.
- Pillow Top layer for additional comfort.
- Wool and Cotton Fillings.
- Silk and Bamboo infused Damask cover.
- 2 Rows of Side Stitched borders.
- Handles and breather vents on all sides.
- Hand Tufted.
- Mattress Depth: 30cm
- 10 Year Guarantee.
- Headboard sold separately.
- Single: Depth: 30cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 30cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 30cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- European Kingsize: Depth: 30cm X Width: 160cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Depth: 30cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Kingsize Zip & linked: Depth: 30cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & linked: Depth: 30cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Emperor: Zip & linked: Depth: 30cm X Width: 200cm X Length: 200cm
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £5.
- Standard Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £5
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise