- Why Choose Us?
The Pillow Top Emerald is one of the top models in the new Pillow Top Collection from Hypnos. This range of beds is a break with tradition for Hypnos, whose beds have been medium/firm feel for many years, as a general rule. This Pillow Top range is designed to be soft, luxurious and very sumptuous, without lacking support. The Emerald is one of the best mattresses that Hypnos offer in this softer feeling tension.
The Pillow Top Emerald is a Pocket Sprung mattress that features the very clever ReActive Spring System. Each spring is not only individually responsive, acting like a piston, but the ReActive springs also respond to the level of body weight being applied. As more weight is applied, the spring moves through various pressure thresholds, known as Turns, and becomes firmer. The effect of this is a true Orthopaedic mattress, as it will be firm precisely where required, instantly.
The Pillow Top Collection contains natural fillings and fibres, as with all Hypnos beds, and the Emerald boasts luxuriously soft British Lambs Wool, Cashmere and Solotex. These layers are applied by hand to ensure a softer, more precise distribution. These layers are then bound in place by tufts, which are applied by hand and ensure a specific firmness level as well as even settlement throughout the beds long lifespan.
As a no-turn mattress, the Pillow Top Emerald only requires rotation once per Season, but we suggest this is done more often in the early stages of the mattress' life.
There are breather vents on all sides of the mattress to aid the movement of air through the springs and the natural fillings, and this ensures a comfortable temperature and moisture level is maintained.
- Pocket Spring.
- ReActive Spring Unit.
- 8 ReActive Turns.
- Hand Tufted.
- Natural Fillings.
- British Lambs Wool , Cashmere & Solotex.
- No Turn Mattress: 28cm Deep.
- Breather Vents & Handles.
- 2 Rows of Side Stitched Borders.
- Headboard sold separately.
- Single: Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- European Kingsize: Width: 160cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Kingsize Zip & linked: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & linked: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Emperor: Zip & linked: Width: 200cm X Length: 200cm
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £4.95 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (5-10 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £20
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Finance available on orders over £250
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise