- Why Choose Us?
The Hypnos Orthos Wool is part of Hypnos' firmer feeling range of mattresses, and is designed to offer superb support and comfort at a superb price. This Orthopaedic mattress is hand made using only the finest materials and specifications. The Orthos Wool boasts an excellent spring unit, designed to promote perfect posture - eliminating aches and pains, as well as offering luxurious levels of comfort.
The Hypnos Orthos Wool is one of the more popular Hypnos mattresses. As the entry level model to the Orthopaedic collection from Hypnos, this mattress gets a lot of attention! The Orthos Wool is built around a great spring unit, designed to support the body perfectly, without compromise on support or comfort.
As well as this innovative Spring unit, the Orthos Wool boasts a deep pad of hand applied natural fillings. These fillings are of the highest quality and offer comfort and durability. The surface layers are bound together by hand. This process is called Tufting and ensures the fillings and the spring unit are bound together, ensuring durability as well as a solid, stable mattress.
The cover material of the Orthos Wool is a Silver infused Bamboo Damask. This extraordinary material remains cool, dry and encourages healthier sleep, it is also silky smooth and luxurious to the touch. The Orthos Wool has air vents too, aiding moisture and heat management.
- Hand Made.
- Natural Fillings.
- British Lambs Wool, Cotton.
- ReActive 6 Turn Spring Unit.
- Mattress depth: 27cm approx.
- 10 Year Guarantee.
- 2 Rows of Side Stitched Borders.
- Silk, Silver and Bamboo infused Damask cover.
- Hand Tufted.
- Headboard sold separately.
- Single: Depth: 27cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 27cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 27cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- European Kingsize: Depth: 27cm X Width: 160cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Depth: 27cm X 25-30cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Kingsize Zip & linked: Depth: 27cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & linked: Depth: 27cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Emperor: Zip & linked: Depth: 27cm X Width: 200cm X Length: 200cm
This product requires Platinum Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- National Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- CH*, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR* & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Platinum Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH*, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR* & M Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £6.99.
* Select postcodes only:
SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK7, SK8, SK9
BL3, BL4, BL5
CH2, CH41 to CH49, CH60 to CH66,
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise