- Why Choose Us?
The Hideaway divans offer significant increases in storage capacity compared with drawer divans. All storage areas are concealed behind beautifully upholstered deep valances, which cover the full height of the divan base. These practical and flexible pleated valances provide an exquisite tailored finish and attractive detailing, whilst ensuring easy access to stored items.
This orthopaedic Hypnos bed has 2 rows of side stitched borders, designed to stengthen the sidewalls of the mattress, which prevents roll off. This mattress also has breather vents to aid moisture and heat management. The cover material is a beautifully tactile and silky smooth Damask material, which is Silver and Bamboo infused to further aid the temperature management of the mattress. The Silver is added to aid blood circulation, as well as boosting the hypo-allergenic properties of the bed.
The Hypnos Orthos Silk mattress is part of the Orthopaedic collection from Hypnos, the UK's finest bed manufacturer. This collection of firmer feeling beds is designed to offer superb support, absolutely in tune with the contours of the body and the spread of weight across it.
This Hypnos bed boasts the new ReActive Spring unit, which you can read more about here which reacts according to the amount of weight being applied. In short; the more weight applied, the more support the spring will offer. This brilliant evolution of the Pocket Spring results in very accurate support being applied very precisely, completely preventing those early morning aches and pains, which are caused by lack of support.
The Orthos Silk mattress has an 8 Turn ReActive spring system, which offers 8 different pressure thresholds. This means that the spring can sense how much weight is being applied, and has 8 different firmnesses to offer. The top of the range Hypnos Orthos mattress is the Orthos Latex, and that has 10 Turns.
The Orthos Silk contains a deep cushion of natural fillings, and - as the name would suggest - this comprises of Silk, as well as Cotton and Lambs Wool. These layers are bound together by the Hand Tufting process, a skill that controls the tension of the surface layers, and increases the durability and strength of the mattress as a whole.
- Hand Made.
- Pocket Spring.
- 8 ReActive Turns.
- Hand Tufted.
- Natural Fillings.
- Silk, Lambs Wool, Cotton, eOlus Fibres.
- Turnable Mattress: 26cm Deep.
- Breather Vents & Handles.
- 2 Rows of Side Stitched Borders.
- 10 Year Guarantee.
- Headboard sold separately.
- Single: Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- European Kingsize: Width: 160cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Kingsize Zip & linked: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & linked: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Emperor: Zip & linked: Width: 200cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Platinum Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- National Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- CH, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Platinum Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR & M Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £6.99.
* Select postcodes only:
CW4, CW6, CW7, CW8, CW9, CW10
SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK7, SK8, SK9
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise