- Why Choose Us?
The base of this Orthos Latex Divan bed is designed to be a solid top base, so not to soften the overall feel. The base is available in a choice of 29 colours and materials and is built to a very high standard - as you would expect of Hypnos!
The Orthos Latex has 3 rows of side stitched borders, increasing the edge-to-edge support. This mattress also has air vents to aid moisture and heat management, as well as handles to aid movement when required.
This Hypnos mattress features layers of natural fillings, all added by hand. The surface layer is Talalay Latex, which will create the feeling of absolute comfort as well as perfect support. Latex is used because it is completely natural (and should not be mistaken for Memory Foam). Latex also remains cool and dry, and is hypo-allergenic. Furthermore, dustmites cannot survive on Latex. Latex does not require heat to soften, and will therefore mould to the body's contours instantly and perfectly, preventing pressure points from forming.
The Orthos Latex boasts the superb ReActive Spring Unit. This innovative Spring offers supreme comfort without compromising on support. To collapse a normal spring, you would simply continue applying the same amount of pressure. This means that other bed manufacturers have to use a firm spring to create a supportive bed and resist the application of pressure - this compromises comfort. With a Hypnos Spring, there are pressure thresholds ("Turns"). These thresholds mean that more and more pressure is required to collapse the spring completely (10 Turns = 10 Thresholds). The outer Turns of the spring will not require much energy to compress, but more and more energy is required to collapse the Spring completely. In short, a Hypnos Spring will be soft when it needs to be and firm when it needs to be - no compromise.
Available in a selection of drawer options.
- Hand Made.
- Natural Fillings.
- Latex, Cashmere, Teased Hair.
- ReActive 10 Turn Spring System.
- 3 Rows of Side Stitched Borders.
- Silver Infused Belgian Damask cover material.
- Breather Vents and Handles.
- Available in Firm or Extra Firm.
- Mattress height: 29cm
- 10 Year Guarantee.
- Headboard not included.
- Single: Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- European Kingsize: Width: 160cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Kingsize Zip & linked: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & linked: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Emperor: Zip & linked: Width: 200cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Platinum Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- National Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- CH, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Platinum Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR & M Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £6.99.
* Select postcodes only:
CW4, CW6, CW7, CW8, CW9, CW10
SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK7, SK8, SK9
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise