- Why Choose Us?
The Super Storage divans provide the ultimate storage solution. Simply lift up the top of the divan that supports the mattress, which is hinged to the base, allowing you to use the entire divan base for storage. Hydraulic springs make it easy to lift up even with the mattress in place. This is also an excellent solution if space is tight in the bedroom, as you do not need to allow space to pull out drawers.
The Hypnos Orthos Cashmere mattress is part of the Orthos Support Collection from Hypnos, the incredibly popular firmer feeling range of beds, designed for those who want good support as well as luxurious comfort. This Pocket Sprung bed is hand made in Buckinghamshire, and sees the wealth of experience and knowledge of Hypnos' master craftsmen and women result in a stunning bed.
The Orthos Cashmere is made from natural materials and fillings. The surface layer of this mattress boasts British Lambs Wool, Cotton and Cashmere, all applied by hand to ensure a luxurious finish. The surface layers are bound in place by the hand tufting technique, ensuring there is an even and level surface, as well as consistency in the feel of the mattress throughout it's long life span. This Hypnos mattress is turnable, once per Season.
At the core of the mattress is the wonderfully elegant ReActive Pocket Spring unit, which responds instantly to the pressure applied, and mirrors the contours of the body and the spread of weight across it.
This mattress has three rows of side stitched bordering, which increases the strength of the sidewalls and actually increases the comfortable sleeping surface of the mattress. The Orthos Cashmere has handles for easy movement when required, and features breather vents on all sides to aid moisture and heat management. The cover material is a luxuriously tactile and silky smooth Belgian Damask, which is as durable as it is attractive.
- Hand Made.
- Pocket Spring.
- 10 ReActive Turns.
- Hand Tufted.
- Natural Fillings.
- British Lambs Wool, Cashmere, Cotton.
- Turnable Mattress: 27cm Deep.
- Breather Vents & Handles.
- 3 Rows of Side Stitched Borders.
- 10 Year Guarantee.
- Headboard not included.
- Single: Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- European Kingsize: Width: 160cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Kingsize Zip & linked: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & linked: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Emperor: Zip & linked: Width: 200cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Platinum Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- National Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- CH, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Platinum Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR & M Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £6.99.
* Select postcodes only:
CW4, CW6, CW7, CW8, CW9, CW10
SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK7, SK8, SK9
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise