- Why Choose Us?
The Orthos Cashmere is made from natural materials and fillings. The surface layer of this mattress boasts British Lambs Wool, Cotton and Cashmere, all applied by hand to ensure a luxurious finish. The surface layers are bound in place by the hand tufting technique, ensuring there is an even and level surface, as well as consistency in the feel of the mattress throughout it's long life span. This Hypnos mattress is turnable, once per Season.
At the core of the mattress is the wonderfully elegant ReActive Pocket Spring unit, which responds instantly to the pressure applied, and mirrors the contours of the body and the spread of weight across it.
This mattress has three rows of side stitched bordering, which increases the strength of the sidewalls and actually increases the comfortable sleeping surface of the mattress. The Orthos Cashmere has handles for easy movement when required, and features breather vents on all sides to aid moisture and heat management. The cover material is a luxuriously tactile and silky smooth Belgian Damask, which is as durable as it is attractive.
- Hand Made.
- Pocket Spring.
- 10 ReActive Turns.
- Hand Tufted.
- Natural Fillings.
- British Lambs Wool, Cashmere, Cotton.
- Turnable Mattress: 27cm Deep.
- Breather Vents & Handles.
- 3 Rows of Side Stitched Borders.
- 10 Year Guarantee.
- Single: Depth: 27cm X Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Depth: 27cm X Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm.
- Kingsize: Depth: 27cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- European Kingsize: Depth: 27cm X Width: 160cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Depth: 27cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Kingsize Zip & linked: Depth: 27cm X Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking Zip & linked: Depth: 27cm X Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
- Emperor: Zip & linked: Depth: 27cm X Width: 200cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £4.95 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (5-10 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £20
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Finance available on orders over £250
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise