- Why Choose Us?
Expertly designed specifically for gardeners with patios, balconies, and small garden spaces.
Dual Usage - You can carry the Pico Reel or leave it by the tap, it allows you to conveniently water your small garden space with minimal fuss or effort.
10 Metres of Hose - Pico Reel provides you with fantastic area coverage for its size, whether you are watering pots, planters or borders.
Easy Rewind - The sleek winding handle makes rewinding the hose a breeze, whilst the enclosed design keeps your hosepipe tidy and tangle free. The integrated feeder hose can also be neatly stored away ensuring everything you need is always ready to hand.
Easy Storage - The compact design easily allows it to be stored out of sight either behind pots, in your shed or even in a cupboard within your house.
Lightweight - Weighing less than 2 bags of sugar ensures the Pico Reel can be effortlessly manoeuvred around the garden, whilst the sculptured carry handle provides maximum comfort when carrying the reel.
Ready to Go - Complete with fittings and a 5 function Multi Spray Gun. Simply screw the tap connector to your tap, connect your Pico Reel and away you go.
Non-Drip - The non-drip parking point means the Pico Reel can be stored with no risk of dripping water.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- National Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £6.99
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service (Excluding Bank Holidays)
- CH*, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR* & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Platinum Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH*, WA, WN, SK*, CW*, BL*, PR* & M Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £6.99.
* Select postcodes only:
SK1, SK2, SK3, SK4, SK5, SK7, SK8, SK9
BL3, BL4, BL5
CH2, CH41 to CH49, CH60 to CH66,
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise