- Why Choose Us?
Looking to brighten your home up with some shimmer and shine? Simply add me to your paint, stir heartily, and away you go! A bright and easy way to bring life to your walls, mix me with up to 2.5 litres of unbuffed emulsion paint. Easy!
- British made
- Completely child safe and non-toxic
- Proven #1 on the market through blind tests
- Colourfast and fade resistant
- Non-bleed and non-rust
Simple, quick & easy to use! Just sprinkle into any Emulsion paint (dead flat, matt, soft sheen or silk)
Recommended Max ration - 100g per 1.5 litres of emulsion paint (unbuffed).
This 100g bag can treat up to 2.5 litres of emulsion paint (if buffed when paint dry).
Amazing if added to a clear glaze - Just add 50g per litre.
Go ahead and mix your own colour combinations.
Please make sure you order enough, to get the desired glitter effect that you want. This product will give you a super glitter shimmer up to 5% glitter coverage when buffed. (Please read FAQ section for definition of buffing)
Because all paints are different, we recommend you do a trial test by adding a smal amount of Hemway Glitter Paint Crystals Additive into a small amount of emulsion paint, before carrying out your full project. We take no responsibility if you do not follow our recommendations. The glitter is more than adequate for its purpose. Amazing sparkle and excellent value!
This product is a Local Delivery product.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £4.95 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (5-10 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £20
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Finance available on orders over £250
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise