- Why Choose Us?
Looking to brighten your home up with some shimmer and shine? Simply add me to your paint, stir heartily, and away you go! A bright and easy way to bring life to your walls, mix me with up to 2.5 litres of unbuffed emulsion paint. Easy!
- British made
- Completely child safe and non-toxic
- Proven #1 on the market through blind tests
- Colourfast and fade resistant
- Non-bleed and non-rust
Simple, quick & easy to use! Just sprinkle into any Emulsion paint (dead flat, matt, soft sheen or silk)
Recommended Max ration - 100g per 1.5 litres of emulsion paint (unbuffed).
This 100g bag can treat up to 2.5 litres of emulsion paint (if buffed when paint dry).
Amazing if added to a clear glaze - Just add 50g per litre.
Go ahead and mix your own colour combinations.
Please make sure you order enough, to get the desired glitter effect that you want. This product will give you a super glitter shimmer up to 5% glitter coverage when buffed. (Please read FAQ section for definition of buffing)
Because all paints are different, we recommend you do a trial test by adding a smal amount of Hemway Glitter Paint Crystals Additive into a small amount of emulsion paint, before carrying out your full project. We take no responsibility if you do not follow our recommendations. The glitter is more than adequate for its purpose. Amazing sparkle and excellent value!
This product is a Local Delivery product.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5.
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service
- CH, WA, WN, SK9, PR8-9 & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Two-Man Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH, WA, WN, PR8-9’ Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £5.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise