- Why Choose Us?
The Cool Comfort 4200 Pocket Divan Bed includes a platform top divan base that fits perfectly with your Healthbeds mattress. This base comes as standard with no drawers, however you can customise the base to suit your individual storage needs.
The platform top base comes with a full range of 1-4 drawers options that provide spacious and convenient storage space underneath your bed. The platform top base is finished in a high quality and durable fabric, and this bed matches ideally with any of the Healthbeds headboards which are sold separately.
The Cool Comfort mattress is a luxury hybrid of supportive pocket springs and breathable cool comfort fillings. This mattress boasts 2200 standard depth springs, and a mini layer of 2000 springs that are guaranteed to provide you with the comfort you need for a restful night's sleep.
The combined 4200 pocket springs in this mattress will offer you a luxury medium support. The cool gel latex in this mattress is designed to shape to your body without gaining any additional heat, ensuring you are cool on even the warmest summer nights. The Cool Comfort range also features a stitched side border and a hand tufted finish. This mattress is non-turn, and it only requires you to rotate it regularly to ensure its long life.
- 2200 Pocketed Springs
- 2000 mini pocket springs
- Breathable cool gel latex
- Hand tufted finish
- Stitched side border
- No turn - just rotate
- Luxury medium support
- Platform top divan base
- Choice of drawer configuration options
- High quality fabric finish
- Mattress Depth - 26cm
- Base Height - 36cm
- Single: Width: 90cm X Length: 190cm.
- Small Double: Width: 120cm X Length: 190cm.
- Double: Width: 135cm X Length: 190cm..
- Kingsize: Width: 150cm X Length: 200cm.
- Superking: Width: 180cm X Length: 200cm.
This product requires Two-Man Delivery.
November 2020 Delivery Update:
We will get your parcel to you... due to increased courier demand nationwide because of the national lockdown, our couriers are operating with some delays which are out of our control. We currently expect orders to take up to 7 working days to be delivered. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5.
- ‘L’ Postcodes - 48 Hour Service
- CH, WA, WN, SK9, PR8-9 & M Postcodes; 3-5 working days
- Two-Man Delivery (2-4 Weeks; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- ‘L, CH, WA, WN, PR8-9’ Postcodes - Up to 7 working days
- Nationwide - Up to 21 Working Days
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Saturday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 2-5 working days (2-4 weeks for large Furniture items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our large Furniture items are delivered on a Platinum 2-man delivery service. These orders usually take between 2 and 4 weeks to be delivered. Our Large Furniture items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The Platinum 2-man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery, due to the delicate nature of some our items, national couriers will not insure items marked as local delivery. However we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 2-5 days of the order being placed. This service will be charged at £5.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise