- Why Choose Us?
This insecticide gives fast-acting contact and long-lasting systemic control of many pests including aphids, whitefly, scale insects and mealy bugs. It will kill exisiting pest infestations and protect ornamental plants and listed edible crops against new bug attack. Concentrate for economical dilution in your own sprayer for treating large areas.
The spray kills on contact and also gets inside the plant’s sap stream to kill greenfly, blackfly, whitefly, mealy bugs and scale insects - even those hiding away under leaves.
Some plants are subject to pest attack every year. Roses always seem to get greenfly, nasturtiums blackfly and fuchsias whitefly. More worryingly rhododendrons and other shrubs are attacked by scale insects and mealybugs that have an outer covering that protects them from ordinary contact sprays.
But you can kill all these sap-sucking pests with one simple spray of BugClear Ultra.
The active ingredient works in two ways. Firstly it’s a contact pest killer that quickly eliminates the greenfly and blackfly that are sprayed. Secondly it also works systemically - going into the plant’s leaves and moving in the sap stream to protect the whole plant for weeks to come. This means BugClear Ultra kills the pests that are hiding away from the spray or those such as scale insects and mealybugs that have a protective covering. The pests absorb the insecticide through their mouth parts and soon die.
One simple spray on plants effectively kills most common pests - just spray the plant thoroughly and BugClear Ultra makes it clean from the inside out.
Outdoors, BugClear Ultra can be used from April to September - but indoors on houseplants it can be used all year round.
BugClear Ultra now has approval for use on: tomato; aubergine; pepper; potato; apple; cherry; pear; plum; lettuce.
Each 200ml bottle of concentrate will make up to 20 litres of spray when diluted in water in your own pressure sprayer.
This product is eligible for Standard Delivery.
How much is delivery?
Our delivery charges are as follows:
- Standard Delivery (3-5 Working Days) - Delivery Cost £5 (this excludes large/heavy items or local delivery only items).
- Two-Man Delivery (Large/Heavy Items 7-14 working days; if item is in stock.) - Delivery Cost £50 - These items require a specialist 2 man delivery, items will be delivered to your room of choice. (This service is not available to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland).
- Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £5.
- Standard Local Delivery - (2-5 Working Days to postcodes L1 to L40, PR8 to PR9, CH41 to CH48, CH60 to CH66, WA1 to WA12, WN4 to WN8 and WN12) - Delivery Cost £5
Delivery charges will be clearly marked on the delivery tab for each product.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The majority of our standard deliveries are made within 5 working days; Deliveries to UK addresses are made Monday to Friday between 7.30am and 9pm, excluding Bank Holidays.
We will try our utmost to deliver your goods within the timescale of 3-5 working days (7-14 working days for large/heavy items), however this may not always be possible. If there is going to be a delay with your order we will endeavour to contact you via telephone or email to discuss the next course of action.
I am ordering large or heavy item, how will this be delivered and how much will it cost?
All of our larger/heavier items are delivered on a premium 2 man delivery service. These orders usually take between 7 and 14 working days to be delivered. Large or heavy items cannot be delivered to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, offshore locations and Northern Ireland. The premium 2 man delivery service costs £50 and this service offers:
- Telephone call from the courier to book in a convenient day of delivery (Monday-Friday only)
- Four hour delivery time slot
- Order delivered to the room of your choice.
Please Note: As a delivery date will be booked in with you, if there is nobody to take receipt of the delivery there will be a cost to you for a re-delivery to be made.
The product I want to purchase says it is only delivered locally to our stores. What does this mean, how long will it take and how much will it cost?
Not all of our items are suitable for courier delivery however we can offer a local delivery service within a 20 mile radius of our stores. These items are usually delivered within 7 days of the order being placed, but you will be contacted to arrange a suitable day for delivery. This service will be charged at £20.
- Established for over 60 years
- Top Brands at the lowest prices guaranteed
- Spread the cost on orders over £99
- Friendly & Professional Staff
- Competitive Price Promise